You’re probably thinking to yourself, what could Marie Christine possibly have in common with Donald Trump? Well, the outspoken Werther’s Original and I actually have some unexpected overlap in interests, beliefs and activities.
– We both think we are right most of the time.
– We watch Saturday Night Live religiously.
– We agree that we want term limits for local and state government officials.
– We both wear Spanx, although he wears them far more often than me, from what I can tell.
– We would both be horrified if the people we work with saw our medical records.
– We don’t like leaving the house without make-up on.
– Neither of us was in the military.
– Related: We both avoided the draft during the Vietnam War (although for me it was because I was an infant)
– We LOVE us some fried chicken. Any day, anytime.
– Neither of us knows how to use Twitter properly, yet we keep trying, and continue to embarrass ourselves.
– We want restrictions on the impact of lobbyists on public policy.
– Neither of us did any due diligence in researching Michael Flynn’s credentials before he was hired. (Whoopsie)
– We make up nicknames for people we dislike.
– We are REALLY bad at geography.
– We love NYC.
– We binge watch TV in a bathrobe while everyone else is asleep.
But… only ONE of us knows where gold comes from.